The PACT Therapist Directory
exclusively lists PACT-trained therapists.
You’ll find two types of listings in
- Basic listings include the therapist’s name,
location, and PACT level of training completed.
- Premium listings
(available for a fee) may also include the therapist’s photo, profile, areas of
specialty, and additional contact information.
All PACT-trained therapists have
been trained to support you and your partner in dealing with issues that come
up in your relationship and to help you build long-lasting, secure-functioning
relationships. This directory includes the following levels of PACT
- Level 1 therapists have completed the foundational PACT
- Level 2 therapists have completed advanced PACT
- Level 3 candidates have completed the highest-level
coursework with Dr. Stan Tatkin, founder of PACT, except the final
- Level 3 therapists have completed the highest-level
coursework with Dr. Tatkin, including the final assessment.
- PACT Certified therapists have completed all three
levels of the PACT training program, plus additional coursework and study
to be certified by the PACT Institute.